Important Update for 9/8 Event at Giorgios

Good Morning,

Due to a series of unforeseen events and concerns about the Delta variant among vaccinated individuals, I am postponing this evening’s event at Giorgio’s until a later date. You will be comped for my next event or if you prefer I can refund your contribution. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding. 


Showing 1 reaction

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.
  • Sarah Kevett
    published this page in Blog Feed 2021-09-08 11:41:28 -0400